Re: Vapor Luck + Fuel Return Lines

Luke,
   Double tanks, I'm not sure. But in my scout, here is how I'm gonna do
it. Take the EVAP line from the charcoal canister and attach it to where
you are returning the fuel from, like the fuel filter with the third
outlet. Then on the gas tank side disconnect the line from the liquid
seperator in the fender and attach to the seperator return line inlet on
the gas tank. This is the second inlet in from the back of the tank I
think. Then I would take the two hoses from the vents in the front
corners of the tank and jump one to the other then do the same with the
two back corner vents. This way all the hoses have a place to go. Then,
be sure the vent hose on the fill pipe is clear.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's One Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.