New toy on the way!!

I was going to keep quiet about it, but I can't help myself.  Just bought a
1980 Scout Rallye, 304, T-19CR, D-300, 3.31s w/trac lok rear & several new
parts like radiator, carb, gas tank & brakes.  The body?  Well my welder may
be getting some exercise later.  Too busy with work travel right now.  For
now I plan to enjoy it as the backup to my 1977.  FWI - I also found a guy
down here with a bunch of Scouts and Scout bits - kind of proud of them
though.

Yee-haa!! as they say in Cowtown here.

Ralph