Re: So long and other things

Harvesters, gleaners, et.al.
I can't afford the cell phone charges that would be required if I were to
stay connected to the net down in the desert, so am leaving the digest
and everything else internet related until late April.
I love the digest, get wonderful satisfaction out of the exchanges of
information and opinions in which we engage. As has been pointed out a
number of times, the IHC digest has class, its members are polite,
humorous, appreciative, and helpful. Participating has become a really
valued part of my daily routine.
Our friend, Howard, has dazzled me with mathematical brilliance and I
need to confess that I was in error when I said that a high resistance
circuit, say to the starter, drew more amps than a low resistance
circuit. Actually, he did not so much convince me by the strength of his
logic as by his threat to turn the convincing over to two of his digest
cronies with whom I am going to be privileged to spend some time over the
Easter vacation. The threat of that quickly drove me to capitulation. I
also am willing to confess that it is me in the black helicopters
hovering over you seeking to find some one of you abusing your IH vehicle.
Regards and see you in late April or at Tulare if you are going to be
there.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Founder of DARK  "DRIVERS AGAINST RIDICULOUS KRAP"
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"