Re: Firewall plugs, parts wanted

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Eric Walter wrote:

> plug that the turnsignals use?  Where is the flasher anyway?

Hmm.. I was just in Butte last night.. shoulda dropped by to lend a hand. :-)

There are two flashers.. one for the 4-ways, under the dash, to the left
of the column.

The other flasher is for the turn signals.  It's located behind the Oil
Pressure gauge.  I just did this one two days ago..

Pull the dash cover off, remove the oil pressure cluster, and down behind
there, in some clips, is a "552" flasher.

Pry it out, and replace it.

Wow.. my turn signals blink now!

-Tom