A-MEN

A MEN to Joe and his description of tools;
     I am trying to flush the break fluid on my pickup and can't get the
front lines unscrewed to bleed them. The rear lines were no problem.
Should I hack them off and replace?    The dawgone front breaks keep
locking up and so far I have yet to fix them.....must I spend the
obligatory $200 minimum at the local pity-me garage?  Rats! (and other
lothesome rodentia). There is plenty of pad left on everything.
     I am about ready to take my original war impliment (read, hammer)  and
raise hell with the sheet metal (perhaps I will drive to the local shop n
spend and pick out a F@$D to practice on)! How in heck do you solve stuck
or sticky break cylinders?
     Any advice (short of pulling out my wallet) would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Seabinder '74/100  304 4wd stepside

                   JC McDonald