1st anniversery

   Fellow Binders,
        How time flies when you're having fun!  I have owned my IH for 1
year now.  I have a '69 3/4 ton 1200 4x4, 345 4Bbl, T-18 4 speed 4:10 gears,
and PTO shaft. My father sold it back in '79. It took some doing but I got
it back. (A reluctant seller) . Sure is fun to drive. I see all those guys
my age (early 20's) driving their Dodge & Chevy Z-71's. I just gotta shake
my head and laugh. They act so hard-core in their 4WD CARS.  Anyway just
want to say THANKS to everyone for all the help.  Also, I've seen some info
on the T-19 tranny, but my tranny has a tag that says T-18. How do they
compare?  The T-18 seems to be in good shape, even after years of pulling
grain wagons. I'm assuming it's at least very durable. Does anyone have the
ratios for it? First gear is not synchronized, so I'm guessing it's low.
Well anyway Thanks again !!!!    Hope we're still together next year this
time.
    I'm off to celebrate with the IH, we're having a candle light dinner, a
little dancing, then maybe a drive through the creek.   C-YA  later ...
  Andrew Thomas
  lynx@domain.elided
  '69 IH 1200 4x4
  " I met a lady in the generic aisle at the grocery store. Her name was woman."