Starting Woes Part IV: On the road again...

	I went down to the local IH parts dealer (Federal Valley
Motors-used to be an IH dealership) and bought a rebuilt starter.  I
installed and the truck started right up.  New starter sounds
great-starts much quicker than it did before.  I left the bypass button
installed on the dash and hooked it to the new starter, just for grins.
Turned out it was a good idea-ignition switch went out last night.  No
problem though...I just pushed the button (I think i'll put a label below
it that says "Eject") and it started right up.  Thanks for all the helpful
suggestions.  I certainly learned a lot about starters and solenoids.

				DurangoMan