RE: Draining air tanks.

When I drove busses in DC (shudder)  We had stock IH (Navistar) Line driers
for the air brakes. They bolted right to the 345 or 6.9 block. and took
standard line drier (Like dry gas)>  We drained the air tanks once a week.
In the case of the Air brakes if water froze in the line...No Brakes...Yow!
 that happened to me in the Rosylyn tunnel I came off of I 66 onto
constitution ave at about 50 MPH!  woke me up!

Regards
Will
1970 1500 "pickup"
1972 800B Pickup