New Engines

Hi folks. I have been lurking for a while and all this talk of new
engines has got me wanting one. Except I can't shell out $2,000 for a
new one. So does anyone out there in the Eastern Washington area have a
decent 345 for sale. I could use a manual trans too if someone wants to
get rid of a package. I know some of you reside here in Pullman, that
would the most convienent for me. So if you have one lying around e-mail
me and we'll strike up a deal.

Matt Smith
'73 Scout II w/ '79 (dog tired and leaking everything) drivetrain