Re: Body bushings

>Is it best to replace these with similar material (ie. stock bushings) or
>is there something better?
>
>Scott Machalk
>1979 Scout II 345 727
>http://www.coolday.com/scout

I don't know that they're better, but urethane bushings are available
from many sources including Giddum-Up. I used these and the red doughnuts
look really cool if the Scout is running over you. I doubt if anyone
knows if these will really last longer than rubber, but it seems as if
they would.
John Hofstetter

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Founder of DARK  "DRIVERS AGAINST RIDICULOUS KRAP"
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"