Divide Ride 98

Not *exactly* IH but...

The Montana 4x4 Association is putting on their first ever State Jamboree..
to be held in Boulder, MT this summer, June 11th-14th.  Boulder is halfway
between Helena and Butte on I-15.

Lot of "3" trails, one 2, and one 4, will be run in the mountains of my back
yard..

So, while it isn't an "IH" event, it *is* a great excuse to drop by and say
hello..

I'll be there in my '77, w/ the 196, 4" Softride, 31s, and a rear
Track-lok.. Most of the trail descriptions mentioned "taller tires or mild
lift helpful"

I have the details online @ http://m4x4a.tmcom.com  I'll have the
registration form online tonight (I hope) so you can print it, fill it out,
and mail it in.

I think the target was ~60 trucks?

Oh, and the "Divide Ride 98" logo... the "farthest" truck, back on the
"left" of the line, *IS* a Scout II, with an Early Bronco, and a Jeep (duh)
in front of it.

Funny.. I had nothing to do with the Logo selection! :-)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs