body bushings

>>I was under the Scout last weekend and noticed that the rubber bushings
for
the body mounts look like they have seen better days. They look like they
are cracked and I believe the bolts could probably be tightened some.
>>Is it best to replace these with similar material (ie. stock bushings) or
is there something better?

Scott, I just ordered a set of 8 Scout II bushings from Energy Suspension
(www.suspension.com).  They were around $80, as I recall.  They are
polyurethane (or is it polyethelene?), and appear to be good quality.  You
might be able to find something locally, but Napa told me they "don't carry
anything like that."

rob