Thanks RE: Alt pulley

My thanks to everyone who responded (list reads like an IH who's-who). I will keep the double pulley set up  on the Scout and rebuild the 32 amp. alt. (turn it into a 67 amp) which will be my spare.

 Is there a faq on alternator rebuilding?
And Tom M (or anyone competing with Tom) I have a stack of pulleys from the waterpump and crank (are they interchangable?) that you are welcome to have.
Willy C