One More Acc Key Switch Tip

Addendum,
Yesterday, when I shared my acc key position workaround, I
forgot to mention that I removed (obviously) the mechanical
switch/relay bolted to the lower steering column.  My flat panel
original replacement switch required me to sort wires into 4 nodes
(battery feed, start, run, acc).  I do not recall lengthening any
wires ... all Scout wiring is high quality (except for the bulkhead
connectors at old age) and well marked.  Good Luck!  Mark