Re: Alt. pulleys

>I am about to switch a 67 amp. alternator from a 77 Terra into my
>77SS II (which has a 32? amp. alt.). The 67 amp. alt. has one pully, the
old alt. has two. It looks like a bear to get the pulleys off, so my plan
Willy (with way more pulleys than Tom M) Cunningham

Sure, rub it in!

John Landry went over how the STOCK configuration had two pulleys on the alt..

But both of my Scouts arrived at my place with single pulley alternators.
Works fine.

Shoot, the 90amp alternator on my '72 worked just great, even when jump
starting one of my lesser vehicles.. one pulley did the job.

Of course, I'm not against changing to two pulleys if it isn't too
difficult.. heck, that gives me the chance to daisy chain something else
under there! ::

-Tom