Pegboards ...TravelTops ...

HardTop Bill,
I have the pegboard headliner as well ... was there any other?  But I
like your idea ... I never though about using the pegholes to hang my
tools.  One more good reason to not need a garage.

On the travelTop removal, one man can do it ... carefully!  Skid it
back til the aft end touches the ground, then waddle it 90 degrees
and your done.  If the ground makes it a pain to waddle, flip it up
and over while you run around to catch it.  If you are risk
intolerant, two healthy guys are all you really need.  True, a
fancy pulley garage hanger thingy works good, but then you have to
have a garage for that too!  And your tall buddy will pierce his head
on the sharp pointed rear corners and never help you again.
Mark