Re: Revised signature

An example of <hofs@domain.elided>'s troubled thought patterns:

>Just found this quotation and I want to know how John L. and anyone else
>thinks it looks on my signature.

> "If voting could really change things, it would be illegal"

That's perfect John... but I just noticed how you also added...

    "Founder of DARK  "DRIVERS AGAINST RIDICULOUS KRAP"

Don't you think your .sig file is getting just a little bit out of hand?
You're setting a bad example for the young 'uns like Tom. <grin>

Take care,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)