4x4 Swap meet

IHers,
  There is a 4x4 swap meet in the Seattle WA area this weekend,
on Sunday, 8 March.  It will be at the Puyallup fairgrounds from
9am - 4pm.  Admission $3.  I've went last year, and didn't see many
binder parts, but lots of 4x4 stuff.  If anyone wants me to weatch for
something special, I will, but won't guarantee I can shell out the $
if it is too much.  But I might be able to get a name/number for you if the
item doesn't sell.  Any locals planning to attend?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup