Toms high speeds

 Tom,  You went 120mph in a Ch**y luv????????????  That in itself is impressive.  I do occasionally drive at speeds in excess of 145mph in my car (not IH !). I know that handling & braking are just as  important as top speed. I've never owned a Ch**y Luv, but I imagine at 120 mph the handling & braking would be down right frightning !!!  What is it they say on '70's cop shows... "You're a loose cannon, and you're way outta control!"  Book'em Danno.
  Andrew Thomas
  lynx@domain.elided
  '69 IH 1200 4x4