Inspection Failure :(

Well, It was a sad day in South western PA yesterday!  My 1974 Scout
went for its initial inspection since I purchased it 5 months ago...
I have been repairing it as able, Anyway I know that most of the
problems are somewhat easy to fix,

but I have ONE QUESTION what is a Draglink, I think its near the Tie
rods but thats all I can figure

Yes I'm new to auto repair, this is my first project but thanks to my
scout I can now replace the rear brakes in my sleep (yes nightmares) I
think I put them on and off close to 15 times each side with no
exagerations, I did finally get it right!

If you can explain a bad drag link and what I need and if is easy please
let me know the details

Thanks Ed Kraus 1974 Scout II  (Emissions exempt THANK GOD!)