mufflers

Tom,
   I have straight pipes with two catalytic converters. These were very
load! So, I bought to end tip resonators from JCWhitney. These are
chrome plated and exit out the back of the truck, just under the bumper.
Look's really cool! This lowered the operating sound down allot. But,
they still allow for a really pretty sound when I get on the hammer.
   On a different matter, I need to replace the windshield wiper motor
on the 79. What is involved in the procedure? Is it extremely difficult?
                Dan Nees
           cookiedan@domain.elided
The IHCaholic's web page is up and running at:
http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholics/scoutindex.html