No Subject

Does anyone have a wiring digram for a '52 L112? I just pulled it out of
my wife's grandma barn. The farm is sold and the last of grandma sons'
that stayed is leaving (60 yrs old and kicked of the farm, the siblings
wanted their "due"-money), that's another story. Anyway he knew I was
interested in the truck and let me buy it. The motor turns over, but the
battery I put in it 5? days ago is low, I got  slow drain, no spark when
I put the cable down (it's got BRASS battery connectors)

I haven't even started the truck but I'm already hooked. I've even named
it 'G2'. The first owner Grandpa George, i'm the second and I'm George.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]