compressor whoops

Not that this is IHC Related (but I *did* use my on-board air from my Scout
to do it)..

I managed to put Air COMPRESSOR oil into my auto-oiler, and thus into my new
die grinder (no wonder it was kinda bogging down).

I just about have the grinder cleaned out, but the oiler is nice n' full..
(d'oh).

I've been hooking up the ol' Blowgun, and blowing oil (very slowly) over my
driveway..

Any BETTER way of getting it out?  I have a nice new jug of Air TOOL oil
waiting to go in it.. ;)

'till then I just keep spraying it out when I remember.. :)

-Tom