Hammerite vs. Hammertone and TurboCity

I used a paint that sounds like Hammerite on the heater in my 1950 Ch#%y
PU.  It shot on like normal paint, and then a beautiful mottled/marbled
effect came up as it dried.  Spectacular.  Is this the same stuff?  The PU
is sold, but not forgotten.  I like the Traveler better.  It runs.

By the way, all you flex-fanners out there, what size do you use?  The
original IHC fan is about 17".  But it looks like a larger one could work.
I have a free 18" fan available.

I liked the TurboCity webpage.  Excellent site.  The turbocity guys quoted
me as follows:

>> So how much to install a single TBI system on an International Harvester
>> V392 engine?  Currently has 4bbl Edelbrock Performer carb.  No other
>> special mods.  I currently have a Prestolite electronic ignition system on
>> board.
>>
>> Do you need to weld 02 sensor on exhaust pipe, or on exhaust manifold?  Do
>> the systems come with return fuel lines, and fuel pumps?  What extra stuff
>> would I need to run a turbocity TBI?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>Hi Roger, thanks for thinking of Turbo City.
>
>We have had several inquiries from Scout owners, and we hope we can show
>each one of them the real value of the Turbo City system.  Our kit
>installs on a four barrel manifold and will utilize your Prestolite
>ignition.  We do size and program the sytem for your specific vehicle.
>The oxygen sensor mounts in one head pipe.  We do not provide fuel
>lines.
>
>The kit is $1195 plus optional electric fuel pump.
>
>Extras that you need include the throttle linkage, fuel lines, and a
>slight amount of fuel injection experience.  We have an "always
>available" policy concerning the tech-help that it takes to provide you
>with good installation.
>
>Vic

Sounds like an expensive, but well put together alternative to the
Edelbrock and Holley setups.

*****
Roger Scow
Temple, Texas