No Subject

 Hey IH'ers !  Saw the last couple of posts about Exide batteries. I'm telling you don't by them, they are JUNK!   I had 3 in my 5.0 Mustang and because of mods , plus it won't get out of the driveway with Hoosier street slicks spinning on the ice :(   I don't drive much in the winter, but enough to keep the battery charged. Three years in a row when spring came around I started to drive the Mustang it would fail me. Once at the carwash, once at the gas station.  ( the look on the one guys face when I open the hatch to get to the "trunk mounted battery".)  & several times at home.  I bought a 700 CCA Deka brand battery. They are mostly known for industrial purposes (forklift). I later bought a 900 CCA for my '69 IH 1200 4x4. I would recomend them to anyone. Very srong, lots of back up power.
	just my opinion,  Andrew Thomas   lynx@domain.elided
		                '69 IH 1200 4x4