No Subject

 >"The upper radiator hose on my 1980 Scout expired today. I spent half the
day trying to find a replacement. IH went to a short neck thermostat
housing in 1980 and no one seems to have the right hose."

  My '69 1200 4x4 truck, did have a 304 in it. It also had a short water outlet. Oddly enough after I put the 345 in the truck. I went to the local Napa store to by an upper radiator hose for the 345 (BIG water outlet). The picture they showed in the book was actually for a 304 short water outlet. I went to a "local" Case/IH tracror /semi truck dealership and bought what I needed. They also had the hoses for short water outlets might want to a place like that with resorces to IH warehouses.                                good luck,   Andrew Thomas
						lynx@domain.elided
				'69 IH 1200 4x4, 345 & 4 speed.