Advice for Rust Under Windshield

Harvesters,
Gee I like the sound of that too. I am looking at a 73 3/4 ton pickup.
Owner says it has 2 quater sized rust holes below the windshield. Could
any one tell me if this is a "minor" repair or the "tip of the ice berg"
type of rust problem in these vehicles?
I'll be looking at the truck this weekend. What other things should I be
wary of? It's a 345 4sp 4x4 long bed.
Thanks.
--
Tom Reed	treed@domain.elided
The Data Center - Database Software Development