lights

For a field trouble light you can take a standard trouble light and simply
instal a 12vDC bulb, then either wire an outlet or put clips on the
existing cord. I've seen retractable shop trouble lights installed under
vehicles for night time trailside repairs, just swapped out the bulb and
wired her up. May be able to use some of the low voltage yard light stuff
too, haven't checked yet, be nice to have one on a spike you could drive
into the ground to hold it for you. I carry a rechargable maglight but it
doesn't stand up well in the rocks, I may bend up a cage/stand for it or
maybe try to find my trouble light with the 12v bulb again.

In the shop I think flour is the way to go unless you have a large enough
place to justify some of the halides, but I find that I still use my shop
(yeah right) mag light more than anything. Of course with a 2+ car garage
full of barbies, fabric, ponys, junk, school papers, junk, garbage, cats,
clothes, fabric, junk, cat manure, garbage and recyclables there really is
no reason to have any light in the )(*&&^^&*() place so my flours are
mostly burned out now (like me) and I just use the flashlight in the
driveway or street. How far we've come to be back at the beginning.

Terry  Rust
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."  -Abraham Lincon