Re: shop lights, idle settings, seats, vacuum advance REPOST

     Mark,

          I'd have to go with Fluoro's for the shop and the incandescent
for the drop light.  The Fluoros allow light to be scattered more effectively
thus lighting more with less bulb.  They eliminate shadows, and are usually long
enough to light better than an incandescent bulb.

     For the drop light I use the rough service 60W.  It can light up down a
tiny crevice where the fluoro drop lights can't really 'shine' down a dark
cavern if you drop a screw under the drtibutor head.

     Hope it helps,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.