Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:20:01 +0000
From: gehl@domain.elided
Subject: Emergency Light Query

Students,
Now that we have covered garage lighting basics, it is time for the
JoelB school of trouble lighting.  The mention of an old battery
powering a discarded headlamp has me thinking ... I once saw a
head plunger with a round small headlamp stuck in it, all wired
for jumper emergency lighting.  Has anybody ever seen one of
these ... are am I dreaming?  What do you use for an emergency
12v field lamp?  How good are the under bonnet Jeep lights as
previously mentioned? ... good lighting? ... durable?
Mark