Re: Tom's four link suspension.

> I saw a writeup on a 4-link rear suspension in a 4WD rag (sorry, don't
> remember which one) a year or so ago.  I'm pretty sure it was on a
> Scout, even.  He put shackles at both ends of the rear springs so they
> didn't interfere with axle movement.
>
> Daniel Youngquist / dany@domain.elided / 541-688-9263 // VISA & MasterCard
> *HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS                    http://www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
>  Grain mills, water filters, quality simple-lifestyle & outdoors products
> *INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE  Computer Memory  http://www.teleport.com/~dany
> "'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
>  the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt, 1783

 It was probably Jim Weed's. There's a good picture of it at
http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/pictures/rebld11.JPG.

 Later,                curt_cleavinger@domain.elided  Louisville, CO
   Curt                Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
                           /\
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150