IHC in another movie

     I would imagine that by now almost everyone has seen Jurassic Park?
     If you look closely in the scene toward the end when the raptors are
     chasing the people inside the building on the island you can see, if
     only in silhouette, what I do believe to be a Travelall.  I did a
     couple rewinds, and one of the clues is that the hood is ajar, and you
     can see that it opens the way we're all familiar with.

     Can anyone confirm this?

     Joe C.
     '79 Scout 2, 4" 'uglier' now.