Re: ihc-digest V5 #216

>Anyway, I'm leaning towards a five car layout with three doors in front
>and two on the side towards the back. That would give me three bays for
>the everyday drivers and two extra long bays behind them for the shop.
>One of the the bays up front will be fitted with drains, water and be
>separated from the rest (with foldaway partitions or something) so I can
>wash the cars inside in the winter. One of the rear bays will be extra
>high for a lift and there will be a one bedroom loft upstairs, so we can
>live there while the rest of the house is built, then it can be my
>office/studio. Let's see, what else can I put in there...
>
>- -Bennett
>'53 R-110

Jeesh!
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"