4-link

Is there a web page somewhere that describes the hows and whys of designing
a 4-link suspension setup?  I *almost* understand the design principal and
such, and I've read over a few 4-link constructions, but I've never seen
anything describing Why I want a 4-link, How a 4-link prevents axle wrap,
and anything else I need to keep in mind when engineering one..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 Scout II - spring over w/ 4-link in the future?
'77 Scout II - 4" Softride, air, 4.09s, track-lok, 196-4cyl!, 3spd