Secondary 4x4

I currently own an excellent 1980 Scout II and am very happy with it
(except for the ignition system!!!).  I recently aquired a 1987 Bronco
II (not by choice)...my question is if anyone has experience with these
vehicles and could give me some insight on whether it is worthy of hanging
on to or if it is trouble waiting to happen adn should be sold.  Sorry if
this is WOB, but, I trust my IHC brethren more than people on a Bronco
list!

XLT model
4 speed manual with OD
2.9 FI V6