Re: men, men and Garages..

>Joel,
>   You mean the men were men and the sheep were scared.
>                      Dan Nees

Dan, Joel,
Don't you Mean..."The Mean Drove Scouts and the jeeps were scared."

And since I'm sending this message I figure I'll bring up the other topic...
With all this talk about everyone's garages.. shouldn't someone start
"Garage-Digest"
Because I'm one of those unlucky ones here in Chicago that can't find a damn
garage to rent and put all my stuff in it... So I really get pissed off
reading about all you lucky people that have a dry semi-warm place to work
on the truck... I have to find a long extension cord drag all my tools from
the second floor and then work on a busy street... Quit all your
complaining...

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, 727, D300, 3" body, 4" spring, SS][ converted