where's the fire wall

The bulkhead connector containing the starting circuits are right next
to the hood latch. The top one one has the start/run wires. Just squeeze
the sides and wiggle, although I just took the parts 78 ones off and the
top one had a long #10 screw into it that had to be backed out. Is this
on all the later Scouts? My 71 didn't have this.

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance. You figure out which one.