Re: Shop

In regard to a shop, I have a 16 X 30 building with radiant heater, swamp
cooling, lots of overhead florescent lighting, my lathe, my vertical
mill, two benches, a large reloading area, a powder storage area, my gas
welder, my arc welder, my arbor press, my drill press, two big tool
cabinets.

Sound great. It would be if I had room to get even one vehicle inside it
to work on. Just like some of the rest of you, I work outside in the
elements. Actually, I can get the nose of the Scout into the shop about 3
feet, so I tend to do a lot more work on the front end than on the back.

Built a carport to at least get in out of the rain and it has my air
compressor, radial saw, bench saw, all the gardening stuff, and at least
a winters worth of firewood. Can't get into it either. Oh well, life is
hell.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"