Re: ihc-digest V5 #208

>	Anyway I just wanted to say hello tell you about this soon to be mine
>scout and say that I will probably be asking alot of questions over the
>next few monthes.
>
>Thanks,
>	Brent
Way to go Brent.
Welcome to the world of strange allegiance to a line of vehicles that in
some ways are themselves rather strange. Look in my web site for a beauty
of an SSII I used to own.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"