Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 05:28 -0700 (MST)
From: Ken Farmer <Ken.Farmer@domain.elided>
Subject: Travelall body styles

Hey,

Looks like I may have found a 1970 Travelall body in excellent shape
that I can replace my slightly rusty 1974 body with.

But, what does a 1970 Travelall look like?  Also, I'm assuming that
the body mounts would be the same, does anyone know if this is so?

Thanks,

Ken Farmer

     Doug,

          Wait!  Isn't Duracell a subsidiary of Mallory Inc.?
I guess the pink bunny finally wins!

-Joel