Re:brake bleeder

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Daniel Nees wrote:

>    As a side note, how are the wells divided in the Scout master
> cylinder? On my other vehicles I am sure the front well is for the
> back brakes and the back well is for the front. My Scout seems to be
> the other way around. Am I imagining this? Or am I missing a major
> leak in my back brakes while I keep trying to fix a non- existing leak
> in the front?

I don't know which is in front on a Scout, but in every rig I've ever
worked on the bigger reservoir is for the front brakes.  They do a lot
more braking than the rears, ergo, bigger reservoir.

Daniel Youngquist / dany@domain.elided / 541-688-9263 // VISA & MasterCard
*HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS                    http://www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
 Grain mills, water filters, quality simple-lifestyle & outdoors products
*INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE  Computer Memory  http://www.teleport.com/~dany
"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
 the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt, 1783