stuff in the gas tank

   I added an extra cork spacer under my gas filler cap because it was a
little loose.  Now it takes 2 hands to get it off, after someone figures
out it actually comes off. This not only keeps anything from going in the
tank, but makes sure I keep my shiny chrome cap.  And yes, I'm paranoid.
Just my 2 pesos