Re: ihc-digest V5 #203

>from a 1984 Chevy van with a 305,but it's rated at 650 cfm, more than
>enough for the IH engines
>

>Hans Chr Aasenden
>Norway

Is the Internet great, or what? Hi, Hans in Norway. I thought Norway did
great in the Olympics for only having 8 million people (Los Angeles has
about that many and didn't win any gold medals. That's a joke, Hans) and
has Scouts too. Sounds like a good place to be unless the cold bothers
you. Our Tom M. would probably fit right in over there. Nice to hear from
you and thanks for the carb information.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"