Solo brake bleeding

>And with the kids, it's hard for my wife to even help me bleed
>the brakes.
>So I have to figure out how to do everything solo.

I have the same problem.  I heard not too long ago that
Russel (sp?) came out with a special breeder screw that has
a check valve in it.  To bleed the brakes, you just attach a hose,
run it into a cup, open the valve, and pump away, until no
bubbles, then move to next wheel.  Question is,
has anyone tried these?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup