Re: Having no friends

The black helicopters hovering over the house recorded Chris & Ranae Procyk
<procyk19@domain.elided> whispering:

>Funny, I had almost the same reaction.  Actually, we have friends, they just become scarce when it's time to work on the truck!

Yeah... I was kidding of course... at least I *think* I have friends.
<grin>  It's just that not a single one of my close friends are into
mechanical things like me.  They sort of think my hobbies are boring and
weird.  They can't imagine how I could enjoy spending all weekend
rebuilding an electro-mechanical cruise control module.  I'm an outcast in
my closest circle of friends.

This is why I'm a member of this IHCholic support group.

>And with the kids, it's hard for my wife to even help me bleed
>the brakes.

My 11 year old daughter is just now getting to the point where she can pump
the brake pedal... there is a God!

>So I have to figure out how to do everything solo.
>And I request that anytime anybody comes up with
>a clever idea to help make this possible on any
>particular job (as simpleas the 2x4 "throttle modulator", is fine)  PLEASE post.

Good suggestion.  Great FAQ ideas might come out of that (within reason).

Regards,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)