Having no friends

Funny, I had almost the same reaction.  Actually, we have friends, they just become scarce when it's time to work on the truck!

And with the kids, it's hard for my wife to even help me bleed
the brakes.

So I have to figure out how to do everything solo.
And I request that anytime anybody comes up with
a clever idea to help make this possible on any
particular job (as simpleas the 2x4 "throttle modulator", is fine)  PLEASE post.

'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'71 1010 Travelall  392 auto
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto