Teflon coating

IH all,

Question for you cold country folks. Did you teflon coat your engine
innards? I'm concerned about the startup noises. When I was in CO., the
scout sat for about a week. When I started it, it took a long time and
made all sorts of metal on metal noises. Have you done anything special
to protect your engines and eliminate the noises?

Tom, feel free to expound.

Kendude
'73 Scout "Old Yeller" Rebuilt everything.
'66 800 soon? Actually, could be a '64

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]