Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:53:33 -0500
From: KMITCHELL <KMITCHELL@domain.elided>
Subject: Rhino-Lining Interior

I'll have to get the post from home but a recent discussion on the
Suzuki 4x4 list warned about the dangers of using Rhino Liner on the
interior of a vehicle.  The information was from the father of a
subscriber, who is a chemist.

He said that Rhino Liner should not be used inside a vehicle as it is
highly flammable.  To test this they took a sample from Rhino Liner,
placed it vertically and held a match to it.  From the sound of it, it
lit up pretty quickly and quite thoroughly.  The chemist said this was
because it was made from polyurethane and the fact that it is a foam
based spray, so it has plenty of air pockets to aid any fire.

I'll try to remember forward the original posts.  I would think twice
though of using Rhino in the interior of a vehicle.

Later...
Keith Mitchell

Tim,

     The interlock that you pull to shift has a roll pin through it, I believe a
#8 nail will push it out with the point ground flat, then again if you have any
firearm pin punches it'd make it easier.  The black plastic knob unscrews
regular thread.  About the gears I dunno.

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.