Re: What's The Best Way? <345 R&R Questions>

> >* Anyone have any handy tips for ID-ing small parts, wires, etc.?  The
> >hardware (nuts, bolts, washers, etc.) I put in ziplock bags and label
> where
> >they came from.

A restorer friend of mine takes a piece of soft steel wire and wraps it
around each bolt, nut, whatever as he takes it off, leaving a couple
inches between, and uses a seperate piece of wire for each component,
for instance, alternator bracket and bolts on one piece of wire.  He
would then bead blast and paint them, still on the wire.
Also, take some pictures, either with a still or video camera as you
disassemble.
Eric