Re: Dipstick oil leak

	I got a dipstick cap from a junkyard (the one had fallen off of
mine).  I located it at the crimp in the stick that is supposed to hold it
on, and then attatched it real good with a torch and soldier (do this away
from the engine...)  I then cut out a little circle of thick felt, put a
slit in the middle and a drop of crazy-glue on top, and slid it up under
the cap to act as a seal.  Seems to work great after 6 months.

				DurangoMan